- By default this site’s contents are in WTFPL
- with exceptions where CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0 is used, when explicitly specified. These exceptions typically are articles where I heavily cite or quote works from other people1. For example this one. These articles fall under Fair Use and I don’t claim any additional term over the Derivative work.
for my music
[COPYLEFT] You can freely use my work for any kind of usage as long as
- it is NOT involved with any pro-fascism, racism, homophobe or crime-related scene.
- you don’t charge anyone for listening, unless you make a non-trivial contribution e.g. remixing, covering, DJing.
- All rights are reserved3.
- Copy/Repost/Use only with attribution + permission.
- unless I explicitly say it’s in public domain.
for anything else
contact me via email (von_blyatstein AT riseup DOT net)
if you don’t like your work being quoted/cited here, please contact. ↩︎
not including computer generated visuals and screenshots. ↩︎
why are these media special? There can be several reasons: 1) some media are personal, I’m ok sharing them, but I don’t feel comfortable if they are grabbed by others. 2) some media involve other people – I’m entitled to share the media here, but redistribution is not the case. ↩︎