Shrikes (/ʃraɪk/) are carnivorous passerine birds of the family Laniidae.
The family name, and that of the largest genus, Lanius, is derived from the Latin word for “butcher”, and some shrikes are also known as butcherbirds because of their feeding habits.
- shrik3, EW.
- One man music project
SHRIK3, see Musik page for details.
- A guitarist, metalhead.
- Born in China. Speak Mandarin, English and Deutsch.
- in love with ginseng
SOCIAL & LINKS
Mails(replace the  accordingly)
- main: ew[at]vnil[dot]org
- or: von_blyatstein[at]riseup[dot]net
- school: [Vorname].[Name]email@example.com (replace with my name, don’t forget the dot and the number 2)
ART & SUBCULTURE & AESTHETICS
- Retrofuturism, cyberpunk, atompunk, steampunk.
- Darkwave, neue deutsche Todeskunst, goth and post punk.
- Outrun/Synthwave, minimal- and darksynth, etc.
- EBM,aggrotech and industrial.
- Classical music, especially Baroque.
- and the METAL
ABOUT THIS BLOG
- This blog is a static site, generated by HUGO
- The site is hosted on a nginx server. Syncronized with rsync
- The theme is forked from gyorb/hugo-dusk .you can find my fork here (not up to date)
- HTTPS Certs handled by
- Math support by katex
Viewer counting by 不蒜子
and viewer counting.
the Sync script I’m using:
#!/usr/bin/sh cd /PATH/TO/SITE/PUBLIC/DIR hugo rsync -avrp --update --delete-after -rsh="ssh" ------